Anyway, I tried it. Here's what I think:
1. Choice of "little" burgers
2. Calories are listed on the menu (Yey!!! Helps deter us from getting the "regular" hamburger)
3. The patty is HUGE (so lots of protein), and I loved the crunchiness of the crust
4. All the toppings. I mean, you can choose from the traditional lettuce/tomato, but they also have grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, jalapeno peppers, A1 sauce, etc, etc.
1. Portions are HUGE, so calories are HUGE. My "little" burger had 480 calories. It wasn't really little. The little means one patty. Whoa! Good thing the calorie count deterred me from getting the regular burger. I've never been there, so I didn't know what everything on the menu meant. The regular burger is 700 calories, so NO THANK YOU!
2. I shared the regular (620 calories) Cajun fries. We chose Cajun, cause the lady said slightly spicy. UM, no! Extra salty. Not terrible with ketchup, but seriously?! I ate about 1/3 of the serving which again was HUGE!!!!
3. Kinda pricey. Yeah "no filler or preservatives" however, not even remotely close to being as good as IN N OUT.
4. It was a lot of food! I hate wasting, so all was eaten, but for a girl, the little hamburger and 1/3 of the regular fries, was just too much. Stick with a little burger and call it a day.